View Profile Lot7even

6 Movie Reviews

Yo!

You were right, I would say this is your first good animation! The "frame rate" or whatever (I don't animate lol) is much less choppy.
Thanks for crediting me lmao

Also, where's the song?

Zophar responds:

Oh, I couldn't include it. Because Flash was giving me a hard time about it! Oh yeah the NGRMC RESULTS ARE UP!!!

This is pretty cool, but I don't think it will succeed in the market because its a niche already filled by Kurzgesagt.

RedOwlCS responds:

I know :) But mostly this is something I do as a hobby....

what on earth did i just watch

350 Audio Reviews

Pretty good.
If you don't mind me asking, what is ozone 8?

EDIT: Ah. I have FabFilter Bundle, so I'm all set lol.

Hippokopter responds:

Ozone 8 is a mastering plugin/program. You could probably get a comparable master with FabFilter stuff tbh lol.

50 Hours! 50?! Jeeez.
Anyway, nice job on the song.

Zophar responds:

A lot of hard work man!

lit

4 Art Reviews

Triipin

The Conjuring is a great movie. Possibly my favorite of all time.

The paranormal one still made me laugh xD

siddikinz responds:

I've never seen the conjuring. I'll have to watch it sometime! Thanks for the review and movie recommendation!

Howdja do it ?

AvapXia responds:

If you're really wondering, i use GIMP.

i made a starry background and plastered the word "floating" on it. Added a fade effect from top left to bottom right on a layer above it. Above those layers i put the feather and my name. It's super easy, gimp is free, and it's so much better having album covers that I made myself. :)

Hey! I'm VarsityCreations, with a new username and symbol.
I'm in that weird niche of young dubstep/edm producers, so if you are too, I'd love to collab! Send me a PM if interested, I'll answer reliably within the next 24 hours.

Holden @Lot7even